Kawasaki KLX 250 Review | Specifications KLX 250
"The liquid-cold, fuel injection, DOHC, eight-valve 649cc parallel twin engine compact enough to allow for a slim footprint and relatively light frame that tips the scales at 204 kilograms, making it a popular choice for new riders." - Moto123
Although not very smooth for the year 2010, Kawasaki Ninja 650R still managed to remain the most affordable bike in the middle-class gym class. The $ 7.099 MSRP also ensures could easily be considered as one hell of bang for the money.
Very often, after the introduction of new brands, motorcycles continue to be produced with little change, but not this one. The attention of Kawasaki 650R valuable benefits and live to be a Ninja, so we expect the ABS at least for the years 2011 to tell the American model.
Kawasaki Ninja 650R SPECIFICATION
Kawasaki Ninja 650R Engine and Transmission:
- Engine: Four-stroke twin, liquid cooled, DOHC, four valves per cylinder parallel
- Displacement: 649cc
- Bore x stroke: 83.0 x 60.0mm
- Compression ratio: 11.3:1
- Cooling: Liquid
- Fuel injection: Digital fuel with two 38mm Keihin throttle body
- Ignition: Digital CDI
- Transmission: Six-speed
- Final drive: O-ring chain
- Frame: Semi-double cradle, high tensile steel
- Rake / trail: 25 degrees / 4.2 in
- Wheelbase: 55.5 ins
- Front suspension / wheel travel: 41mm hydraulic telescopic fork / 4.7 in
- Suspension rear / wheel travel: Single offset laydown shock with adjustable spring preload / 4.9 in
- Front tire: 120/70x17
- Tyres rear: 160/60x17
- Front brake: Dual 300mm petal discs with two-piston calipers
- Rear brake: Single 220mm petal disc with single piston caliper
- Overall length: 82.7 in
- Overall width: 29.9 ins
- Total Height: 47.2 ins
- Seat height: 31.1 ins
- Restricting weight: 449.8 pounds.
- Fuel Capacity: 4.1 gal.