Kawasaki Ninja ZX 14 Specifications | Features
Engine Type: 4-Stroke Head, 4-Cylinder, Liquid-Cooled, DOHC, 4 Valve Cylinder
Displacement: 1352 cc
Bore & Stroke 84.0 x 61.0 mm
Maximum torque: 113.5 pounds-ft / 7500 rpm
Compression ratio: 12.0:1
Fuel Injection: DFI with Mikuni 44mm Throttle Bodies (4)
Ignition: TCBI with Digital Advance
Final Drive: X-Ring Chain
Rake / Trail: 23 degrees / 94 mm.
Front Wheel Travel: 4.6 in
Rear Wheel Travel: 4.8 in
Tire size front: 120/70 ZR17
Rear Tire Size: 190/50 ZR17
Wheelbase: 57.5 ins
Overall Height: 46 ins
Overall Length: 85.4 ins
Overall Width: 29.9 ins
Front Suspension: 43 mm Inverted Cartridge Fork with Adjustable
Preload, Stepless Rebound and Compression damping
Rear Suspension: Uni-contract with Adjustable Preload, Stepless
Rebound and Compression damping, Ride height
Front Brake Type: Dual Semi-Floating Petal Discs with 4-piston calipers
Rear Brake Type: Single Petal Disc
Fuel Tank Capacity: 5.8 gal.
Seat Height: 31.5 ins
Dry Weight: 474 lbs.
Color: Passion Red, Ebony, Candy Thunder Blue
Warranty: 12 months
Good Times Protection Plan: 24, 36 or 48 months
Prices and specifications are subject to change.
- Instrument cluster with easy to read, white-faced dual analogue speedometer and tachometer.
- Shift indicator light and clutch engagement light.
- Multi-function digital screen LCD including fuel gauge, gear indicator, dual trip meter, odometer, and clock.
- Large diameter petal brake discs, radial mount front brake calipers and a radial pump master cylinder for braking performance and feel incredibly impressive.
- Hydraulic operated clutch features a radial mount clutch master cylinder for worry free, smooth clutch operation is smooth.
- The fuel tank has a flush-surface tank cap.
- Idling speed control system contributes to easy starting capability.
- Lightweight Denso radiator with high-density cores provides efficient cooling.
- Massive head pipe casting contributes to frame rigidity.
- Airbox located in the frame, contributing to a very compact layout.
- Engine and chassis components designed to maximize mass centralization.
- Wheel of new features designed center rib is slightly offset so tire balance weights can be located in the center of the wheel.
- All told, Kawasaki once again bring technical and design expertise to the forefront of motorcycle creation. The Ninja ZX-14 lives up to its predecessors, and far beyond them, as does the word "ultimate" has found a new definition