2010 Kawasaki KX450F Specifications>> Kawasaki Off-Road/Motorcross
Kawasaki KX450F specifications:
- Engine Liquid-cooled, four-stroke single with DOHC and four valves
- Displacement 449cc
- Bore x stroke 96.0 x 62.1mm
- Compression ratio 12.5:1
- Fuel Injection 43mm Keihin Throttle body
- Ignition Digital DC-CDI
- Five-speed Transmission
- Rake / trail 26.7 degrees / 4.6 ins.
- Front suspension / wheel travel 48mm inverted, GS AOS with DLC coated sliders, 22-position compression and 20-position rebound dampening adjustments / 04.12 ins.
- Rear suspension / wheel travel contract UNI-GS ® linkage system and shock with 22-position low-speed and stepless high-speed compression dampening, 22-position rebound dampening and fully adjustable spring preload / 12.4 ins.
- Front tire 90/100-21
- Rear tire 120/80-19
- Front brake Single semi-floating 250mm petal discs with dual piston caliper
- Rear brake Single 240mm petal disc with single-piston caliper
- Overall length is 86.0 ins.
- Overall width 32.3 ins.
- Overall height 50.4 ins.