( 2010 ) NEW HONDA CBF 600N REVIEWS
Main features NEW HONDA CBF 600N 2010 Specification
- Lightweight and compact fuel-injected 599cc DOHC inline-four engine is tuned for the most comfortable balance of performance and acceleration.
- Classic Naked styling provides both a timeless elegance and a comfortable ride.
- Three-position height-adjustable seat offers custom-fit comfort and long hours of riding enjoyment for riders of all proportions.
- Advanced die-cast aluminium frame keeps weight to a minimum while maintaining optimal rigidity for confident and sporty handling.
- Compliant 41mm telescopic front fork and Monoshock rear damper deliver smooth, confident handling.
- Dual-piston caliper dual front disc brakes with 296mm floating rotors and a single-piston caliper rear disc brake provide strong, responsive stopping power.
- HECS3 oxygen-sensing catalytic converter system minimises harmful exhaust emissions, ensuring full EURO-3 compliance.
- New Pearl Cool White, Dragon Green Metallic and Pearl Nightstar Black colour variations.
- Stunning new colour variations.