NEW HONDA CB UNICORN DAZZLER 150CC
Dazzler would form a new part of Honda’s stables in India and would continue to co-exist with Unicorn along with Hunk and CBZ Extreme from sister concern Hero Honda which use the same engine.Honda has tried to woo the premium cadre of younger customers from the 150cc segment which fall above the regular 150cc offerings and below Yamaha’s super scintillating FZ series. The ex showroom Delhi price tag of Rs 62,900 proves the just said statement. Huge tank shrouds, aggressive front bikini fairing, lovely flowing lines make this bike a treat to look at.
1. More Power Output: The 150cc engine now churns out 14 Bhp of max power (in line with Hero Honda CBZ Extreme and Hunk)
2. Aggressive Styling: The bike has been endowed with some blistering looks to go along with that ultra refined motor
3. 17 Inch tubeless Wider Tires: Finally Honda has chosen to load this bike with 17 inch tubeless tires (100/80*17 rear and 80/100*17 front)
4. Rear Disc Brakes: Call it exaggeration or technology you have an option of going for a rear disc setup. Front 240mm rotor comes standard
5. Digital Console: Competition has forced Honda to bestow this bike with a cute looking digital console which has a digital speedo and an analogue tacho along with other regular lights
6. Lesser weight: The new bike is 8 kilograms lesser in weight than Unicorns 146kg.
7. Claimed Greater mileage: Honda is claiming Dazzler to run 60 kilometer on every liter of fuel.
8. Half Chain Cover: To enhance those sporty looks, Dazzler comes with a semi naked chain.
9. Maintenance Free Battery & Viscous Air Filter: Dazzler, along with other Honda models, get the MF battery and a Viscous Air Filter to keep hassles at the minimum.
10. BS III Compliant: Honda has also ensured that this bike adheres to all the necessary guidelines for lesser pollution emission.
11. Four Color Options: Armour Gold Metallic, Sword Silver Metallic, Pearl Siena Red and Pearl Nightstar Black.
12. Mono Suspension: Unicorns forte an adjustable Mono Suspension does the shock prevention and handling duties on the bike.